***NOT SOLD IN STORES***
Night Hunting can be very challenging due to the Limited Visibility. Thanks to Clear Vision Scope, hunting at night becomes much enjoyable, since it drastically improves Accuracy Up to 200-yards providing HD Clear and Sharp vision Day & Night.
Step up your Shooting game with higher success rate. Our Digital Night Vision Scope Camera will not only allow you to enjoy hunting day & night but at the same time help you save thousands of dollars by preventing your property from vermin damage.
Clear Vision Scope features a proprietary that enable HD Vision Night & Day. It emits undetectable light for predators preventing them to notice hunter presence or location.
The scope uses high-intensity infrared light to illuminate your scopes area of vision. Infrared is not visible to naked eyes so you get complete stealth in the dark without alerting your game.
Extremely high definition 5-inch screen that makes hunting in the night that much easier. Adjustable brightness and contrast to suit your needs and achieve better vision. Cross hairs on screen gives you pin point accuracy on target.
Our Night Vision Scope Camera comes with multiple attachments and protective tape for an easy and convenient setup.
This night vision scope can be easily assembled on rifle scope with CCD and simple operation. You don't need to be a tech savvy to set it up. It is really straight forward and simple.
*Important note: Due to shipping restrictions, the product does not ship with batteries. You can buy the battery (Model - 18650) at your local stores.
1) What kind of recoil can Clear Vision Scope handle?
It can handle up to .30-06 caliber as long as it attached securely.
2) Will Clear Vision Scope fit on a 40mm tube and how far can I see coyotes through this?
It comes with adapters that handle up to 43mm.
3) How far can you see in total darkness?
You can see up to 200 yards with the infrared light on.
4) My scope doesn't have an objective lens. Will I still be able to get a clear picture? It's a 3-9-50 Leupold scope.
The camera will see exactly what your eyes see's, so yes it will work.
5) What comes in the package?
The package comes with the Clear Vision Scope night vision scope camera, infrared light, scope attachments, protective tape, LCD high definition screen, & USB cable to recharge the batteries. It does not include batteries due to shipping restrictions.
6) What batteries will I need for the screen and infrared flashlight?
You will need two (AA)18650 batteries for your Clear Vision Scope Camera.
7) Is the flashlight a regular torchlight?
The flashlight is infrared and is not visible to the naked eyes. It is not a regular flash light. The infrared light attachment that comes with the kit gives you 200 yards of visibility at night. Clear Vision Scope Night Vision Scope system is modular, so you have the option to upgrade the infrared light later if you wish to do so.
Commissioning of the Machine:
1. Secure the display and IR light on the optical sight with the pipe clamp.
2. Loosen the plastic screws (totally eight), and centrally fix the connecting tube in the rear of the eyepiece of the optical sight.
3. Turn on the machine and rotate the lens of the machine (inside the tube) to adjust the focus, and adjust the cross line of optical sight to be clear.
4. Adjust the position of the connecting tube, and tighten the screws till the cross line in the center of the display. And the commissioning of the machine is complete till now.
5. In the future application, if the image is blurred caused by the different distances of the objects, the image clarity shall be adjusted by side focus roller (and the parallax adjustment roller) attached with the optical sight. Do not move the machine lens, otherwise the cross line will be blurry.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days